We do everything we can to give useful information but like most things in life, one size does not fit all. In the end, we are not responsible for the actions you take or don’t take. Only you can weigh all factors that influence any decision. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions. This site or the owners are not responsible for how you choose to use this information. Please carefully think through each decision and do what is best for you. Always seek professional help in all matters pertaining to your preparing activities.
This is my personal website constructed to help motivate my friends and family, and hopefully a few others. The goal is to be as prepared for as wide array of future events as possible. I am not a professional or formally trained in any of the areas discussed. I just try to apply a common sense approach to problems that are often ignored and present that for the potential benefit of all that read it.
Even with all that said, we still expect you to use your best judgement and make your own decisions…
- It is your responsibility to take into account your individual issues and circumstances that might contradict any of the advice given here.
- For professional advice please consult a professional, rather than relying on this personal site or any like it.
- The comments made through out this site are the opinions of that author and not necessarily my view and should not necessarily carry more weight. No claim is made to it’s correctness.
- If you choose to use any advice written about here, use it with your own best judgement and in the context of where you read it. You know your own circumstances, we do not.
- There may be times when I link to other websites or reference other information. By doing so I am claiming no validity regarding that information but apparently thought it was might be useful.
- Just be wise and careful in all the decisions you make and most of all remember you are ultimately responsible for them and their effects.